7.13.2010

Returning to Full Force Tomorrow


Hello Everyone!

I have finally made it home. What a trip and I was able to see some lovely things along the way thanks to Robbie G. who suggested the Nelson-Atkins Museum in Kansas City. However, sometimes the most beautiful things in the world are the most familiar, and as I walked into the home I grew up in today for the first time in months I was struck by the work of art that hangs in my room.

It is a work by Squeak Carnwath (apologies for the horrific image, iPhones!), and it was the first work of art I ever purchased for myself. I was originally drawn to the horse (of course) but every time I see it now I find something new to love about it.

I will return to full posts tomorrow, apologies for the hiatus but it is hard to blog on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment